Λtomic Deals is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At www.atomic-deals.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact information because it is necessary to accept and process your orders and to make sure you’ve received your packages.
We gather the information about your technical equipment and on-site behavior to make our store more user-friendly and to personalize our services for you (for example, to automatically shift the store to the mobile version).
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal information you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name, and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal data we have collected
- To delete your personal information from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank You for your cooperation!